There’s no surprises at the American box office last week, as The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 goes straight to the top with $146 million, pushing Spectre and The Peanuts Movie down one. However, Bond still managed to pull in $24 million in an impressive third week.
Two other new entries include The Secret in Their Eyes and Christmas comedy The Night Before. The Martian is descending rapidly but just hangs on in ninth, while Hotel Transylvania 2 is one of this week’s biggest fallers, down to 15.
US Box Office Chart: 20th – 26th November, 2015
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 – $146.71m
- Spectre – $24.15m
- The Peanuts Movie – $20.91m
- The Good Dinosaur – $16.37m
- The Night Before – $15.90m
- Creed – $12.48m
- The Secret in their Eyes – $9.53m
- Love the Coopers – $6.44m
- The Martian – $6.00m
- Spotlight – $5.58m